So today is Dhanteras but I did my Diwali shopping yesterday itself. Bought 2 cushions & cushion covers for my bed & 2 doormats for my room. MIL gave me a bedsheet & Swati too had got me a bedsheet. So I do not need to buy anything more this time. I had bought a beautiful pink candle from Bangalore.All 3 of us have new clothes in our closets. So we are done.
Today I ordered some patakhas from a guy in office. He is selling it for quite cheap (at least thats what he claims). Today I'll try to persuade Abhi to put up the Diwali Lights. Hope he gets time.
You know what, today we got up at 9:30. & that too because of a phone call.I was in complete shock when I saw the time. I did not even have a bath. Just got ready & rushed to office. No breakfast . Had some fruits in the car. I ended up reaching office at 10:00. Thank God there is no traffic here at that time. My travel time is only 10 minutes in the morning.This is the result of "Vanity Fair" which we saw last night. Never again will I end up bowing to Abhi's pressure of watching late night movies. The movie was ok. Its a Mira Nair movie. We bought the DVD on Sunday.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment