Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunflower, Saanwariya, Deepak, Lattu Uncle

Saturday was fancy dress at the Agroha Samaj Diwali Meet in Haryana Bhavan.There was fancy dress being organised for the kiddos & I dressed up Ansh as a Sunflower. We had the costume from his school function from last year which we did not use coz we went away for a wedding. I made the Sunflower face using paper plate. It turned out very well & he won the first prize. He was looking so very cute!!There were only 2 participants. The other girl was a fairy!! & very cute!!

Sunday morning myself & Ansh spent dancing to OSO songs. It was so much fun. Abhi was doing his Mandir rounds of course. Then I got Ansh to shampoo his hair.I managed to do it without one tear. I put him on my lap & just used my hands to pour water & shampoo him & to my dismay realised that he had lice in his hair.One big one came into my hand.So we got out the lice removal kit & used it for the first time. Only one got removed.So in total 2. I hope he does not have more. I need to take him for a haircut . The less hair, the less lice problems i figure.

Sunday we then went to visit Lattu uncle & aunty. It was just for a short while & Ansh drove me nuts. He wanted to fiddle with their expensive show pieces & their huge TV. Thank God we were out in just half an hour. From there we went over to Wochard to visit Deepak. He was looking good. Thank God all is OK with him. They removed one of his kidneys & testes. We met his family too. Bhaiya, Bhabhi ,Dhriti, Wife, Kid & Mini di. Bhabhi was looking good as always. he was so dressed up even in the hospital. Lots like our own Shweta......lol.Shweta was in her parents house the whole weekend.
From there we proceeded to see Saanwariya. It was not bad at all. The songs are beautiful. Abhi especially like the movie.

No comments: