So I really took advantage of MD not being around & left at 5 pm yesterday. Ansh & mummy came to pick me up. We took Ansh to Elliot park where he had a blast running around for 20 minutes & then we proceeded home. I took him for a haircut yesterday. Got his hair done really short. There are still lots of "leekhs" in his hair.
I also wanted to take him to the Ram dev baba clinic which has just opened next to our house. But then it was too late , so I'll try to take him today.
Today I am going to collect the forms for Laxmipath Singhania. For St James, the forms will be available on 23rd. Getting into a good school is so difficult here in Kolkata. Its easier in other cities like Delhi. Abhi is not at all in favour of Laxmipat since its quite far from our house, but I do not want to take a chance. I spoke to a lady whose child studies there ( Thru Mr Murty) & she was ga ga abt the school's education standard. There is no playground but that is made up thru a terrace play area. The only problem is that there are maximum Marwari kids from very affluent families , so there are birthday parties in Taj & stuff. Anyways thinking abt all that is a long way off coz first we need to get Ansh admitted. We are beggars & not choosers.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment