1st conversation
Ansh- Mumma, आज मैं Papa के office में ही रहूँगा. रात को भी घर नही आऊँगा . A shocked Mumma-Why Beta?
Ansh-क्योंकि मैंने अपने पैर में बहुत सारी glue लगा ली है और मैं चिपक गया हूँ.
Mumma- Papa कहाँ हैं?
Ansh- वोह यहाँ नही हैं। यहाँ पर सिफ़्र Probir Uncle हैं .
(Mumma goes ahead & requests the uncle to sort out the issue)
2nd conversation
Ansh- Mumma, मुझे अभी balcony से Rainbow दिखा.
Mumma- मैं भी देखूँगी.
(Mumma disconnects & rushes out of office, outside the building gates but cannot see the rainbow)
Comes back & calls sonny boy.
Mumma- मुझे rainbow नही दिखा
Ansh- तब तोः आपको कल छुट्टी लेनी पड़ेगी और घर पर रहना पड़ेगा.
(Smart Boy!!!)
3rd conversation
Ansh- Mumma, क्या हम Puja vacations में South Pole जा सकते हैं?
Mumma- नही , वो बहुत दूर है. हम Bhutan से काम चला लेंगे.
Ansh- कितनि दूर है? क्या हम plane से जा सकते हैं?
Mumma- नही, वहां सिर्फ़ ships जा सकती हैं.
Ansh- मुझे जाना है, वहां Penguins देखेंगे
Mumma- जब आप बड़े होगे तब चलेंगे.
(Gotta start saving now)
6 years ago

16 comments:
Meira busy :P Swaram happy ;)
Wow! Lovely all 3 of them :)
Rainbow one - gotta agree he is really smart :)
ROFL @ the glue part ;)
Monu, u betta hire an entire ship :P Lets hv a blog meet there ;)
@Swaram- :) I love rainbows. Was I stupid in rushing out of office like that?
Lol abt the blog meet. Let's pool in our resources :)In fact lets hunt down Richard Branson & get him into our blog circle. I'm sure he'll sponsor our trip :)
It was really good to see that you have compiled little conversations.
Give it to ansh after he is little bigger and you will have a fun time, if he really makes a trip to south pole, nothing ,like it.
Hehehe...very sweet!
So, are you staying home to look out for rainbows today?
So Did you take the day off to see the Rainbow??? Me too want to go to South Pole sometime in this lifetime :) He is so cute :):)
South pole...heeee Ansh with high aim and dreams...better get one penguin home or take him there...
Aryan's mom
@R'S mom & M4 - Aww, I could not take the day off. Wish I could. Life is unfair.
@Sunny-:)
@Aryan's Yes, he is super influenced by the movies- Surf up & Ice Age
Hilarious all of them..made my day !
@Swati- :)
awesome!! give hugs to Ansh, please!
@Abh-Aww, I will
Swaram: Grrrrrrrrrrr :P
But I like your blog meet at the South Pole idea. Save karna padhega kaafi!
I rush out of places to look at rainbows :)
awwww so cute :)
I am so waiting for ojas to grow to have full fledged conversations :D
@Meira- Really? You too after rainbows.
@Monika- It'll be soon enough.
Post a Comment