Monday, September 14, 2009

Unprepared.

Another busy weekend-with my parents spending time with us on their way back from Singapore & friends visiting in the evenings.Seems like time is just flying by. Unlike during Ansh's time, I've not had the time to sit & mull over the baby. Yesterday, while going through some baby clothes, I had this strange feeling of un-preparedness. Not that I felt tensed. Just that I feel things are going a little too fast & I am too busy to take it all in.

7 comments:

Swaram said...

But ur weekends r rocking na :)

Monika said...

@Swaram-Yes, that's what makes me more nervous.....no time to sit & reflect. Maybe that's a good thing....:)

Uma said...

It's good in a way... so long as you are still enjoying what you are doing and you are among loved ones... so just sit back and enjoy :)

D said...

Isn't that a good thing though? I mean, if you're leading a perfectly normal life, it means things are fine! Isn't that just great?

Meira said...

But we younger siblings simply adore hand me downs. Sachi. :)

Monika said...

@Uma-So right.

@D-Yes, it is a good thing I guess. :)

@Meira-:)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

I know what you mean.

Take some time off for yourself every now and then to connect with your inner self. Have fun, but also be aware of the moment too :)