Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A lifetime of loving begins

My brother & bhabhi were blessed with a Baby Boy on 3rd September. I booked my tickets to Delhi as soon as I heard the night before that she was in labour. I was just a couple of hours late. The kiddo arrived at 5:37 am. It was a very emotional moment for me to see Swati & her baby. I cried bucket-loads.......lol. I had to return the next day itself back to Kolkata. But I'll cherish the moments forever. These are the moments which make life so beautiful.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heartiest congratulations to Your Bhai and Bhabhi... and of course to the Bua :)

theaquarian.wordpress
* have delurked under various names i guess.. this one's latest ;)

Monika said...

@Anonymous-Thanks :)

Monika said...

awww congrats

and u look lovely

truly a lifetime of loving has begun

god bless them all

Swaram said...

Congrats dear Monu Bua :)

Once priceless pic that is :)

Ur Bhabhi is my namesake! Makes it all the more special :)

Luv u :)

Hope I cn be seated next to u to see Monu Jr2 :P

Monika said...

@Monika-Thanks :)

@Swaram- Aww..touchwood to that

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Awww! What lovely news! Heartiest congratulations to the new parents and the whole family!

These are indeed the moments that make life beautiful.

Monika said...

@M4-Yes M4. I'll cherish the moments forever.

Meira said...

Heartiest congratulations :) Thats superb news :)

4handfulls said...

Congratulations Auntie!

Monika said...

@Meira & CHerie- Thanks:)

Mama - Mia said...

awesome!!! :)

so glad you could make it! what a special moment!

wishing everyone in the family happy times ahead!