That's what a 22 week pregnant belly looks like. Abhi has no interest in clicking me anymore after 6 long years of marriage, so I requested a colleague of mine to click the 22 week pregnant belly in all it's glory. Ain't it cute?
I am loving my growing belly & admire it every day. The baby is constantly kicking & I am loving every bit of it. Yesterday I tried in vain to make Ansh feel the kicks. But the baby wants to keep the privilege restricted to Mommy only.
I've been thinking of names but not decided anything. Everyone is welcome to give their suggestions. I'll love that.
Have a great weekend everyone. I am going to watch "Dil Bole Hadippa" today evening...... yippee!!

8 comments:
oh my!!! you are looking so gorgeous! Kala tika and everything on you :)
monika takes some chillies and hands and takes it round the laptop 5 times and then burns it
ok now that nazar is done with... let us know how was the movie haan ;)
Gud u did the nazar utharo Monu :)
U look so sweet dear :) Hugs :)
You're looking really good. :)Hve fun.
AWWWW! beyootiful!! :)
hugs
Thanks Girls. :)
Hey u donno me but am a regualr reader of ur blogs thou a reclusive one to drop comments but this was so cute tht i couldnbt help dropping one :). Congragulations n hv lotts of fun!!
@Meena- Thanks. That was so sweet of you. Hope to hear u more often here.
Post a Comment