Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Superhero

On the phone:

Ansh: Main aaj ek superhero ban gaya hoon?

Mommy: Kaise?

Ansh: Maine ek super hero wala coat pehen liya hai.

Mommy: Kaise?

Ansh: Maine plastic laga liya hai apne upar. Ab main sabko maar sakta hoon.

Mommy: Lekin marna to achhi baat nahi hoti

Ansh: Lekin bure logon ko toh maar sakte hain na

Mommy: ummm........haan.

& this is what I find when I reach home.
Posted by Picasa

With that wishing you all a very Happy Navratri & Durga Puja.

I am off to Bhutan today to spend a week with my parents. So I'll be off blogging. See u all when I get back
:)

11 comments:

D said...

How creative he is!

Monika said...

enjoy ur vacation and ansh is a super cute boy

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

He's remarkably creative!

I hope you have a fantastic weekend of loving and pampering!

See you when you get back :)

Swaram said...

Oh dear! Hw creative! He is plain awesome :)Lovely idea :)

Thanks for the wishes Monu :) Hv a gr8 time @ Bhutan :)

Meira said...

hee hee
You have a good time and let mom pamper you :D

Swaram said...

U hv awards waiting for u dear :) Do pick them up when u r bk :)

Luv :)

Monika said...

Thanks a ton everyone. I am back in one piece.....lol.

Swaram-Thanks for the awards dearie. Let me quickly go have a look now :)

Uma said...

That's the best superhero costume I've ever seen!

Monika said...

@Uma- Oh yes Uma. Thanks :)

Mama - Mia said...

very very cool!!

am impressed!

cheers!

Monika said...

@Abha-:)