Bhutan in monsoons is awesome. The interplay of the clouds & the sun transports one to a dreamland
Monsoons also mean an abundance of flowers in all hues. I was especially impressed with this unique bougainvillea flower growing in bunches.
And for the first time, I also did some shopping. Discovered a Maasi-Ma's shop selling lovely terracotta items & also got myself traditional Bhutanese brass lamps for Diwali.
More detailed updates to follow. :)


7 comments:
Wow!
N this hs not been updated on my reader yet! Just came here for reading some old post ;) n saw this!
I ws soooo waiting for this post :) Lovely lovely pics! The first one looks like heaven and the flower - so cute :)
Ur shopping cart sounds gr8 ;) The last pic is very sweet :) Luved ur dress n the terracotta stuff look so nice!
Waiting for the series now :)
Aww....thanks Swaram. You are such a dear!
Having a nice time I can see from that smile :)
Shop away... and enjoy!
Oooh! Absolutely lovely! Can't wait to see more :)
@Uma & M4- More coming up :)
Post a Comment