Our Puri trip was really awesome. We gelled well as a group. There were 3 other couples with us & 2 kiddos besides Ansh. The sea was lovely, the hotel good & the company-the best ever one can think of. This trip has brought all us closer.

I really needed this break & I have come back refreshed.
I got a lot of time with Ansh too & we had a blast.


Myself & Abhi enjoyed as a couple too. What else could I ask for?
We gave each other space where it was needed.

I really needed this break & I have come back refreshed.

I got a lot of time with Ansh too & we had a blast.
Myself & Abhi enjoyed as a couple too. What else could I ask for?
We gave each other space where it was needed.
The only hitch was that my foot got sprained in the sea on the second day. I am still in pain but I did not let it keep me or others from enjoying the vacation.


13 comments:
Why don't you do the tag too?
Sure Sue :)
You look so happy you're just radiating it! Am glad you went on this trip...we all need a breather every now and again!
I hope the feeling surrounds you for a long time now!
wow!!! thats cool...
u look happy and that makes us happy
Great pic's! Looks like a wonderful trip.
sounds like a fantastic trip
i have been wanting to go to orissa for over 5 yrs now!!
closest we got was Vizag
@M4- Yes, really needed this break so badly.
@Monika- :) You guys are great.
@Cherie- It sure was.
@Art- & I have been wanting to go to Vizag. Heard it's lovely
It shows on ur face how happy you are and how refreshing the trip was; waiting to see this :) Have a gr8n time always.
@Swaram- Thanks :)
Wow, sounds fun and you look great in that dress!
@D- Thanks :)
total dhamaal and you looking a million bucks! :)
cheers!
abha
@Abha- Thankee :)
Post a Comment