Thursday, April 2, 2009

The 100 tag

I got tagged on this one on FB by my namesake , but I decided to do it here instead.

Here are the only rule:Everyone tagged has to fill this :).

1. Last beverage: Lemon Tea. I am sipping it as type.

2. Last phone call: Some official call

3. Last text message: Bank

4. Last song you listened to: "Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi"on FM on my way to work.

5. Last time you cried: Sunday. Cried Loads. I think I even cried in my sleep that night.

HAVE YOU EVER...

1. Dated someone twice: Yup

2. Been cheated on? Not that I know of

3. Kissed someone & regretted it? No. Never.

4. lost someone special? Yes...

5. Been depressed? yeah... I guess the frequency of this is a problem I have to deal with soon.

6. Been drunk and threw up? No.

FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:

1.Black

2.white

3.Red

4.Beige

HAVE YOU:

1. Made new friends: Yes,but gotta expand the list

2. Fallen out of love: I do not think so

3. Laughed until you cried: Yes, long time ago.

4. Met someone who changed you: yes

5. Found out who your true friends were: yes

6. Found out someone was talking about you: Oh yes.

7. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: No.

8. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life:Lots of them

9..How many kids do you want to have: 1 more

10. Do you have any pets: nope. Always wanted a dog but got no space

11. Do you want to change your name: no

12. What did you do for your last birthday: went to eat at a restaurant called Teej

13. What time did you wake up today: 8 am,

14. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleeping

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Have a healthy discussion with Hubby about our problems

16. Last time you saw your father: December

17 What one thing d'you wish you could change about your life: Our family circumstances.

19. Most visited webpage: my blog

PERSONAL

1. What's your name:Monika

2. Nicknames: Mona, Moni, Doll

3. Zodiac sign: Libra

5. Male or female or transgendered: lol... Female

6. Elementary: St James

7. School: St James

8. Colleges: BESC,Kol

10.Mair colour: Naturally black but dyed dark brown

11. Long or short: mid length

16. Height: 5'4"

7. Do you have a crush on someone? naah....

18. Ever been in love? ya

19. Piercings? two on each ear

20. Tattoos? not yet

21. Righty or lefty: Righty.

FIRSTS :

22. First surgery: May 2004,caesarian

23. First piercing: I was too young to remember. Must have been 2

24.First best friends: Dipika

25. First sport you loved: Cricket.Do not like it anymore

27. First pet: Adog called Jimmy

28. First vacation: It used to be to Nani's house in Agwanpur near Moradabad.

29. First concert: Some shool stuff. I used to participate in all events-plays, dance.

30. First crush: In Class 12. One of my batchmates. It was fun :)

RIGHT NOW

49. Eating: Chewing Gum

50. Drinkin: Lemon Tea

52. I'm about to: Get this over with

53. Listening to: Telecon in the other room

55. Waiting for: closure

YOUR FUTURE :

58. Want kids? I have one . Will be happy to have another.

59. Want to get married? again!!... no.

60. Careers in mind? Don't know.A designer,maybe

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?

68. Lips or eyes: Eyes.

69. Hugs or kisses: Hugs

70. Shorter or taller: Tall ...

71. Older or Younger: Young at heart

72. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneously romantic

73. Nice stomach or nice arms: Nice Arms

74. Sensitive or loud: : Sensitive

75. Hook-up or relationship: relatioship

76. Trouble maker or hesitant: neither

HAVE YOU EVER :

78. Kissed a stranger: na

80. Lost glasses/contacts: No.Fortunately not had to wear them till now.

81Sex on first date: No

82. Broken someone's heart: Yes.

83. Had your own heart broken: Yes.Happens quite often these days.

84. Been arrested: Nopes. Got very close once.

86. Turned someone down: Yes.Many time. In college

87. Cried when someone died: Yes

88. Liked a friend that is a girl? what?????

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

89. Yourself: Yes,most of the times.

90. Miracles: yes

91. Love at first sight: No.

92. Heaven: Yes.

93. Santa Clause: No

95. Kiss on the first date? may be

96. Angels: yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? yes. a friend to comfort me.

98. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? no

100. Posting this as 100 Truths? yes.

Tagging:

Abha

Chandni

Itchy

mammamiameamamma

D

9 comments:

Mama - Mia said...

kya hamaari peechle janam mein koi dushmani thi??!! :p

great read!

cheers!

abha

Swaram said...

Pretty long one; well done.

Monika said...

@Abha- Oh it's fun. You'll enjoy doing this.

@Swaram- Phew, it sure is long. But I enjoyed doing it. Why don't u take it up?

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Wow! Being the lazy bum, err..mum, that I am, it'll take me forever.

But I'll do it!

Loved reading yours!

Monika said...

@M4- Take your time :)

Monika said...

awww monika ur answers seemed sad u should get that issue resolved

hugs

loved the honesty

Swati said...

WOW ..nice exhaustive list ! Know you much better now

Monika said...

@Monika- Oh well. maybe over the weekend, we can discuss. :(

@Swati- :)

chandni said...

dude, this looks painful :(