Friday, April 3, 2009

Choc-a-Block

I have nothing specific to blog about.
But lots is happening & I've been busy , thankfully.
Had a great lunch today with colleagues at "Kasturi" . It's a fab place for authentic Bangladeshi food.
Have to attend a Birthday Party today of a friend's son. So I will leave work early and have a nice evening.
Tomorrow I have got a ticket for the First Kolkata Police Band Concert. I have not yet decided whether I'll go or not. Will see how things are tomorrow.
Sunday , we have lunch invitation to a friend's house.
Monday, Ansh starts school & I need to start getting up at an ungodly hour.
Next week - Thursday we are going to Puri for 3 days with 3 other couples & their kiddos.
So my days are Choc-a-Block with activities

6 comments:

Swaram said...

Hey! Have not yet read this post :P but could not hold myself to congratulate you on the Puri trip. Happy Journey and have a great time :)

D said...

Oh, you must go for the Police Band thing!! It sounds like something out of the ordinary...

And hey, have fun in Puri!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Busy, busy! That's great!

Monika said...

@Swaram- Thanks :)

@D-I will try my bestest. :)

@M4-:)

Mama - Mia said...

wow! you are one social butterfly! and puri? sounds like great plan!

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- Keeping my fingers crossed abt Puri. Hope it happens as planned.