Swaram tagged me with this wonderful tag.
Here is what these numbers mean to me.
1. Is the number of jobs I've had. Yes, I've been in the same Company ever since I've started working & I love it. I keep saying that at this rate, I'll probably retire from here only.
2. Is the number of brothers I have, the number of bhabhis I have & the number of kids that are on their way into this world in my family. Yes, both my brothers are expecting their first kids this year & I am a very happy Bua-to-be. :)
3. Are the number of places I've lived in my life that I remember. Kolkata, my present home, Samchi, in Bhutan, where I grew up & Kalimpong , where I did my +2 in hostel. I was born in Bareilly but I do not have a single memory of that place as I was only 3 when we moved to Bhutan.
4. Is the number of years that I've been a mother for. :)
5. Is the Anniversary number that I had the maximum fun at. Yes, our 5th Anniversary celebration was great & it was all arranged by Abhi.
6. Is the number of years I've been married for. It is also the number of countries I've been to.
7. am is the time the morning when I've to send Ansh to school. For that I have to get up at 6 am. :(
8. Is the number of hours of sleep I need every night but I end up getting far far less than that.
9. Is the number of years left for me to touch 40. Phew!! I am getting old.
10. Is the number of years ago that Abhi proposed me.
Ok, that did require some thinking.I thought it would be easy I leave this tag open for anyone to take up. It's fun :)
6 years ago

6 comments:
Easier said than done? :) But well done.
Loved what u came up with for 7. And, u have got a chance to see so many cultures - gr8 girl :)
ya this one sounds easy but is really well done
@Thanks girls :)
this one has me racking my brain alrerady!
good job! :p
cheers!
abha
@Abha- Take it up :) Would love to read yours.
Post a Comment