We had a nice Sunday. Myself & Ansh reached guest house at 11 & spent the whole day with papa. Had lunch in Guest house & dinner at Chhatwal's. In the evening, we took Ansh to Victoria memorial. He loved the "gravel".....lol. He stuffed his pockets with gravel........so much so that his pants were falling down.....lol.
Myself & Ansh also went for a little while to Forum. He did some rides in Tambaktoo, had candies & I bought a georgette suit for myself from "Fi". It is a white suit with patchwork. I will have to get it altered after 10th aug when the sale is over. I got it for 30% off. It was 3000. I got it at 2000. :)
We did not miss Abhi at all.
UTI is better...........or is it?.I need to show my report to a doc today.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment