Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thomo's wedding part2

Yesterday was BAD!Firstly there was no electricity at home. So I got ready for the wedding in total darkness, sweating profusely. Reached Punjab Bhawan for the wedding & after a while there was load shedding there too. So for that 1 hour we were in the marriage hall sweating & being miserable. Ansh wanted to go home badly & so did mummy. Only lights & some stray fans were working. WE were just abt to leave when the current came back on & it felt good. After that we did not want to go back home. So we stayed till 12 & took part in Sajangoth.We sent mummy earlier with Amit's bro.I wore the white & orange sari that mom had given me for Gori's wedding.
Ansh had a great time too. But only after the Acs started working. He did not eat anything though......his diet is really decreasing.......he does not even take much milk now. I am getting worried. I have last week only given him a deworming medcine too coz I saw 1 small white worm in the poo. So worms a ruled out now.

No comments: