Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Hamlyn Shoes

There is a sale on in Hamlyn & yes, I did get a shoe in a metallic colour today.Its really smart. :) Got it at 50% off-Rs 550

Tomorrow we'll be going for the audit dinner, probably to Sanjeev Kapoor's restaurant.

Papa is coming to Calcutta next Sunday & Abhi is planning to leave with his friends to Baijnath Dham on Saturday. He will return on Monday. Lets see if his program materialises, the doubt being Jalan's health. He is in hospital since yesterday getting his check-up done. He has been losing considerable weight. With his drinking habits, I hope he has not spoilt his liver. Poor boy!

Today I got a new phone from the Company-Nokia-3110.Looks good. Papa will take the phone & give me his one. He cannot operate his hi-fi phone.

Kalyan da talked to MD about the club subscription yesterday. He talked of Corporate Membership in CCFC. 10 Lacs for 10 years-3 people. MD did not say "yes'.

Pratik had another son yesterday. He was expecting a daughter.

No comments: