Tuesday, July 17, 2007

lost my phone

So I lost my cell phone. Completely my fault......I was negligent & lazy.I don't even know for sure where I left it in office.I left office at 7:20. When I sat in the car, I looked for my phone. It was not in my purse. I assumed that I had left it on my desk. So I went home & the first thing I did was called up office. The security searched for my phone & did not find it anywhere. Abhi said that he was also trying to ring me up. It was ringing in the beginning & then was switched off. So for sure someone stole it. I was still hoping that maybe the battery conked off & thats why it may have got switched off. But i searched the office today & its nowhere. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's such a drag to lose ur phone isn't it? Believe you me i have been thru my fair share of losing gadgets. Now i'm using this great new service called zyb.com which lets me backup my phonebook, calendar, sms and more. Try it u'll luv it

Monika said...

Thanks buddy. I'll look into this. This is one of the many phones that I have lost!:(