Today is Thomo's wedding.I will leave by 5:30. Abhi is leaving just now at 1 pm.
Today got a call from Prachi that her MIL expired. She was suffering from cancer.
Also talked to navin in Singapore today for the first time. :)
The good news in that we are a part of the conference in China in September. It is so exciting! :)
We are going to Canton or Guangzhou.Abhi is so excited.We want to definitely extend the trip & visit some other places on our own. We may even plan to go to Singapore.Navin suggested it today & seems like a good idea......provided it is cheaper going from China than going from India.
Wish we could take Ansh along too. I think Singapore will be a great place to visit with Ansh.
Yesterday when I reached home , my little munchkin was sitting under he water tap on the 3rd floor balcony having a bath. & he bathed for almost an hour.I was informed that he did not have a bath in the morning!That's how he is.....everything depends on his mood.
There is this kid Moin who is staying in the workshop these days. He is one of the worker's kids. Ansh has become very fond of him & loves to play with him. One way its good but the downside is that the kid has very bad"dehati" kind of language & I certainly don't want Ansh to pick it up.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment