Wednesday, August 1, 2007

UTI-Again, chairs

So , the UTI is continuing.I went to the doctor on Monday.........& i had to wait for an hour (in front of mulik kothi) & i got frustated & returned back. Abhi was not there(Deogarh), so Ansh, Suchitra & Ashu accompanied me. I was casual abt it yesterday (guess i thought i'll get better on my own). Today its the same thing , only its gotten worse.Along with the pain, I have itching & this urgency to go to the loo frequentky & i don't seem to have any control.
Today afternoon I went to Pantaloons with Caro & Agnes. Wanted to try a denim skirt, but as soon as I stepped in the trial room, I had this immediate urge to urinate & it was really bad. I just some how manage to put on my clothes & rush to the loo.
So I just now visited our office Dr - Dr Choudhury. He cannot believe the urine report coz it shows no growth in the "culture report" but in the routine report it shows-lots of pus cellls & RBC present. So got to do another test from Roy & Trivedi.
Meanwhile I bought 4 chairs from office today for Rs 400 for Abhi's office.
:)
Monika

No comments: