Saw "Partner" on Saturday. It was an "ok' movie.Nothing great. Took Ansh along. He was such a good boy throughout the movie. :)
On Sunday, the weather was gorgeous. I wanted to take Ansh outdoors,but Abhi as usual was lazy.........he just wanted to watch TV. In the evening we had to go to Jalan's house. But then seeing my bad mood, he dropped Jalan's programme & instead we went out to Millennium park. Took a 1 hour cruise on the river & then took a couple of rides. Ansh was so happy.:)
This weekend I bought 2 bedsheets & 4 hand towels. High time I bought them since I had run out of good ones. There was a sale on in "Spaces".Got everything for 50% off!
My list of things I want to buy for myself:
-An eyelash curler -(Maybelline)
-Cuffs(bracelet with open end) (will look great with blue jeans+white shirt)
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment