Friday, July 6, 2007

discpline, time-life books

Regarding badmashis, Ansh is quite a handful. He loves throwing things out of the windows,especially his toys. I don't knwo how to handle this. ONe day I locked him up in a room for throwing one of his toys & he said sorry & that he will never do it again. He was out in 2 minutes & the next day he was back to his old self. Don't know how to discpline him! I do not believe in hittin(I lose my patience at times) but mostly, I believe in talking & trying to get the mesaage across.
We have got a whole bunch of time-life & other books that Abe has given me & these days I read a book or two to Ansh every day in the evening.Even though they are a bit too much for him , but I just try to make it simple for me. Like yesterday we learnt abt aquatic life & things like"Fish do not have eyelids & they sleep wih their eyes open", "Goldfish are of a dark colour when born & slowly turn orange as they grow up" Trying to cut down on TV.

No comments: