So....I had a busy weekend. Saw Die Hard 4 on Saturday. Before that I got my hair coloured into a dark brown. It had taken all different shades of blond & pink due to holi & i had to get a darker hair colour to correct & uniform my hair colour. I felt weird having dark hair again. Rakesh did my colouring at A.N.John. They all remembered me from Sonu's wedding. Sweet people but no discounts.....they charged Rs 3500.
Sunday was Amit's roka. It was at Rangoli on Lee Road. Then from there we went to Deepak's house. From there to Anita Chachi's anniversary party. I wore the sari that Anju Bua had sent me. I looked good....:). Shweta wore a Golden/white sari. Pretty Elegant. Chachi gave me Rs 500 & Ansh Rs 200 as shagun.
Meanwhile Papa returned from Bhutan on Sunday morning.
Today mom is in siliguri getting her teeth extracted. She got 5 teeth extracted today. I was so pained to hear it.
Navin & Mahima left for Singapore on Saturday.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment