Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This & That.

Some of the words that Ansh uses do bowl me over.

Yesterday when I switched off the lights to put him to bed:

Ansh: Mumma, pehle pillows to "settle" kar lo.

(Settle kar lo, isn't that a very matured way of speaking?)

By now you all know that we are a family of movie buffs , Ansh included. So yesterday while going to bed , we sang this song from "Dil to Pagal Hai" -" Khode jaisi chaal, haathi jaisi dum", coz Ansh is learning dance steps in school on this song. He was very happy that I knew most of the words. Then he goes on to ask me the Hero & Heroine who perform in the song. I love the way he talks about them with so much of respect, the same way we give respect to elders.

How many of you have started following Bigg Boss? We for one sure have. It's a good time pass. :)

11 comments:

Swaram said...

Settle kar lo! Baap re!

N respect to all ppl - WTG Dear :)

Big boss, I just saw while switching channels sday :P

Tell me, is that Rakhi's mom some lady with those longgggg sleeves :P

Monika said...

Yeah spot on with Rakhi's mom. She is going to be fun...lol. :)

Meira said...

Kids are so smart, no. It's such a wonderful thing to talk to them :)

Swati said...

So cute !

Monika said...

@Meira & Swati- Yes, they always have something new to say :)

Trish said...

So sweet na..:)
Big Boss we are watching too..:) its TP...something brainless over these tear-jerker serials.
Did you see Rakhi's mom today-yellow&green saree,maang teeka,big yellow bindi..

Monika said...

@Trish- Oh yes ...total TP. Can keep the brains in cold storage & relax......lol

Mama - Mia said...

:)

they really keep surprising us innit?! :)

cheers!

Monika said...

@Abha- Yes, almost every day

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahaha!! 'settle kar lo'!!

But I agree...some of the words these kids use really do blow my mind!

Monika said...

@m4- later I came to know that he has to "settle" his bag in school. That's where it came from