
The mighty Himalayas look different in every season. At times, during monsoons, these mountains are not visible for days because of the cloud cover. I remember my dad used to tell us that "Hanumanji" has taken the mountains away.We've had relatives & friends come stay with us who could not see the mountains for days & were pleasantly surprised on a clear day when they showed their mighty heads.

The kind of flowers that grow in the wild there take my breadth away. The rice fields look like carpets that I want to lie down upon.

The mountain rivers are always atop our must-visit lists. As kids we used to wait for weekends & holidays just to go & have a picnic at the river. For Ansh the biggest attraction there is throwing stones into the water. We also found a patch of clay which Ansh used to made his castle. Of course the river also means romance :)


12 comments:
Oh this place is awesome Mons! U r so lucky to hv grown up there! Lap of Mother Nature!
Frontrunner on my must-visit list nw :)
Oh wow! I am falling in love with the place through you! I have to go there, have to, HAVE to!
@Swaram & M4- You all r so welcome :)
Wow! What a lovely place!
Thanks Meira :)
awesome pics !
Thanks Swati
You want me to take a holiday to Bhutan! The place with its pretty scenery and shopping places is so inviting! And seems like you had a lot of fun. You look lovely in all the pictures.
@D- Thanks girl :)
you always bring Bhutan right on top of my visit places in near future!!
beautiful! :)
@Abha- lol. I must take commission from the Bhutanese Govt. now. :)
Post a Comment