Saturday, February 28, 2009

My new Phone Buddy.

This week Ansh memorised my phone number with the help of his Dadi. I got the first taste of it on my trip to Jamshedpur when I received several calls from Ansh. I was still not sure that he himself was dialing till I came back & saw him actually do it. Well done my boy!! :)

This is the sample of our phone conversation yesterday.

Ansh: Mumma, I have got the longest hair amongst all my classmates

Mumma: OK, I'll take u to the barber tomorrow.

Ansh: I do not like the Barber we go to.

Mumma: OK, I'll take you to another barber then.

Ansh:No, I want to have a haircut at home.

Mumma: OK,I'll have the barber come at home then.

Ansh:No.

(That's when I realised that he had done it AGAIN)

Mumma: Have you cut you hair?

Ansh: (meekly) Yes Mumma.

Mumma: OK, I will not scold you but you should not cut it anymore.

Ansh:OK.

(Not much damage done this time around. I could hardly make out from where he had cut his hair)

10 comments:

D said...

He's found his vocation in life I guess. Lol!

Monika said...

Lol D. :)

Monika said...

he will join the likes of Habib :) :) when he becomes that ask him to give a haricut to my poor O too ;-)

on a serious note try and explain him not to do this... dangerous this is

Swaram said...

Ansh the barber! Multi-faceted personality. :)

Mama - Mia said...

hehe! he likes cutting his own hair? cool! as long as he doesnt snip of yours! ;)

and talking on phone! thats so cute! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Monika-Oh I have explained time & again Monika. But he juts won't listen. My stubborn little guy!!

@Swaram- :)

@Mama-Mia-Thta's what I worry about...lol. It's ok as long as it's just his hair.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Hahahahaha! OMG! I can't stop laughing!!!

How sweetly and gently he tried to prepare you!!

Monika said...

@M4- Oh, he's a little devil!!

Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

hihi.. kid reminds me of myself when i was small.. used to do all sort of nakras and then try damage control !!

Monika said...

@Dr Roshan- Welcome to my space. You should share some of those stories on your blog. :)