Why is it that sometimes you just want a good cry. For no reason at all. And what better reason to cry than to inflict pain on yourself by visiting the parlour & getting your eye brows threaded. The pain is sometimes so disproportional to the amount of tears that flow down. And you feel embarrassed!! What the hell! you are not a teenager getting the threading done for the first time!! So you try to think about happy times but it does not help।
But at the end of it all you feel strangely relieved & you still do not know what made you cry.
It's the same kind of relief that you get after watching a tear jerker movie, whether it's a "Father of the Bride" or " Taare Zameen par"
Ah..........the joy of crying!!
6 years ago

9 comments:
OMG! I was thinking all this time that am the only one who feels like that. Anyways, gud that u got the relief. Alls well that ends well :)
oh i so know what u mean... i am due for such crying today :)
sometimes tears should just be let out u know...
it might sound funny but sometimes while driving if there is a emotional song playing i let myself cry just like that and the the result is a happier me...
:)
a good cry every now and then is good for the system!
and just thinking about the pain, i have NEVER got my eyebrows done. and dont intend to eva! :p
cheers!
abha
try waxing underarms!!
but a good cry all alone is very thereaupetic
I usually call it PMS.
I still cry and sneeze during threading. I feel pity for the female who does mine :)
That aside, I do feel we need to cry once in a while to relive ourselves
Oh yes! I have such episodes, too! :)
ha ha ha! yes, I have had such incidences when I just couldn't stop crying, for no real reason at all. And yes, felt better afterwards.
D may have a point. I have read about it a couple of times. It is the hormone levels and all which keep changing during a ccycle among females. Don't rememeber the details.
@Swaram,Mystic- Am glad that I have Company
@Monika- Awww...so did u have a good cry?
@Mama-Mia- Really?
@Art- I have tried that too.
@D,PG- Oh u may have a point there.
@Lijy- Lol.......I am glad I am not the one doing your brows.
@
Post a Comment