Friday, February 20, 2009

Romance via Dance!

As I mentioned earlier, we performed twice & both the shows were hits. But the whole fun was not in the performances but in the practice sessions that we enjoyed to the hilt. Hubby has never ever been on stage.....not even in school. Getting him to dance with me was a big deal & he did it just because his friends were into it too. Being a perfectionist, he really practiced hard. In fact there were 2 nights when we practiced for a couple of hours before bed.

Now, that it's all over, I am really missing the romance that dance brought. Looking forward to more opportunities to enjoy like the way we did.


Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Monika said...

aww such romantic pictures... may the romance last forever

Artnavy said...

so sweet and romantic

Monika said...

@Monika & Art- I had begun getting used to the romance......lol.

Swaram said...

Wow! So romantic. Am gng to get hubby to tap his feet with me today ;)

Monika said...

@Swaram- & then share the snaps :)

Mama - Mia said...

awwww! thats so so sweet!! :)

do one more practoce session. just like that! :)

cheers!

abha

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia-Lol.....hubby wud never agree. He is sighing with relief that it's all over!!

Devasena Hariharan said...

Next time, u need to treat us to a video clip of ur dance performance -:)

Monika said...

@Devasena Hariharan- I really doubt whether there will be a second time.

PG said...

I don't if i could make hubby vere to dance. I find it really swet of your hubby to have agreed and put al the efforts.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

How sweet! And oh so romantic! I wish you many more such days of love and romance. God bless!

Mystic Margarita said...

How sweet and romantic! :)

Monika said...

@PG- Yes, he was too sweet.

@M4 & Mystic-Thanks girls :)