Monika, my namesake ,passed on this fun tag to me. Loved doing it. Here it goes........
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?Nopes... My Taiji (aunt) named me. I guess she was very fond of the Asha song, " Monika, Oh my Darling". I have been teased all my life with this song & I used to get very irritated when younger but now I love it.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday, watching "Taare Zameen Par". Can't get over how great the movie is.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?No. Not at all. But hubby's is lovely.He more than makes up for my scribbles.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?Lunch is always veg. But I love Chicken, especially mom- made. Missing u mom.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?Yup a son, Ansh, my life, my everything.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?Sure. I am a great friend.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?Sometimes. I think about it all later & use it in my mind.
8. DO YOU SILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?I do not think so. I am pretty weak hearted.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL-Rice
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?I never used to as a kid. Now, I .shoes with laces. Too much of a hassle. Slip ons are so much easier
12. IF YOU WERE TO PICK YOU OWN FIRST NAME, WHAT WOULD IT BE?Never thought about it. I used to loves some names of my classmates, favourite being"Disha".
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?Butterscotch & Tutti-Fruity
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?Definitely their Smile.
15. RED OR PINK?Red.......Pink.....ummm...both.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF - My inability to be Diplomatic.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST? School Friends
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?yes, of course
19 WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Both black. Love black.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Telecon happening in the Conference room
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Red
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?The way the ground smells after the first rain & Babies after they've had their bath
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?A colleague
25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO Through blogshpere & I love her blog. Would love to meet her some day.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?Cricket....
27. HAIR COLOR?Brown
28. EYE COLOR?Black
.29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?No.
30. FAVORITE FOODS? Prawn Malai Curry, Pizzas, Anything with lots of cheese
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?Happy endings anytime
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Delhi 6
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?White
34. SUMMER OR WINTER winter, I hate summers, especially in Kolkata.
35. HUGS OR KISSES:Both , but if I HAVE to choose, it'll be "Hugs"
37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP- No pencil cup.My drawer is my pencil cup
38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?Can't name one
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?Not read a book for months now. Read a lot of magazines...last one would be Vogue
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?My Company's Name & Logo.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?Some Bollywood talk show on Zoom
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).Rain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Both
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?China
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?I have many talents. It'll take pages .........lol.
46. WHERE WERE U BORN?Bareilly
47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?Jewellery is my weakness. I love earrings & rings & necklaces & bangles.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?College. We were in the same class.
49. FAVORITE SONG?Just too many. Loving Delhi 6 right now.
50. Favorite Musical?Sound of Music
I tag the following bloggers & would love reading their versions. :)
Mystic
Swaram,
Lijy
What's In a Name
6 years ago

14 comments:
Quite an insight into who you are Monika. Loved reading this.
So sweet of you to have passed on the tag Monika. Loved reading it; doing it too ;)
Loved reading about you, girl. Will do soon. :)
@D- Wh don't u take it up too :)
@Swaram & Mystic- Will love reading yours.
so you also a pen drawer person! :p
cheers!
abha
@Mama-Mia-Oh, I have an extremely disorganised workplace. Most days I can't find any pencils/pens around & have to search amongst papers & notebooks.
Hey! Love the new look.
@Swaram- Thanks :)
:-) wow you did it cute and neat! we have much in common. Check out my post and suprises of surprises, i did my fastest tag. Thanks dear for remembering me
Jumka gira kya barelly ke bazaar me?
I din know, there was actually a place of that name :0.
BTW the new look is cool..
Will do the tag soon :)
thanks for doing this
apart from name we have a lot more in common too :)
@WhatsInAName - Will go check right away!!
@Lijy-Hey,Bareilly is a big town in UP.
@Monika- Yes, & isn't that great :)
I am sorry if I am harsh here. I think you need to like your handwriting. There are 7 billion people in this world and there are 7 billion different handwriting samples. Your handwriting is that unique. be proud of it. I know this because I am a handwriting analyst. Check out my blog for more of it.
@Kishor-Hey it's cool. It's just that I never make an effort to write well. I'm too lazy. YOur profession sounds interesting :) Will go check your blog.
Post a Comment