Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Children's Logic

While reading a book about Fish, we read about Electic Eel & I was reading out how other fish cannot eat the Eel coz they get an electric shock. I took it forward from there explaining how even the open switch boards should not be touched coz we might get an electric shock.

Ansh: Mumma, पर मुझे shock नहीं लग सकता.

Mumma: क्यों नहीं लग सकता?

Ansh: क्योंकि मुझे भगवानजी ने भेजा है. तोः वोह मुझे shock लगने नहीं देंगे.

Lovely Logic Beta. Wish it was just like that.

11 comments:

Mama - Mia said...

god bless and protect him always! :)

Emaan said...

now ain't that intelligent n smart ! u rock buddy..

Monika said...

@Mama Mia- :)

@Emaan- Welcome here & loved your site, sweet little boy. Yoy rock too.

Swaram said...

Oh so sweet! Khaash even we knew its He who sent us here and He is there to get us thru all thick n thin

Monika said...

@Swaram- True

~nm said...

ooh..lovely template...

And the kids and their logic is always so cute.

Monika said...

@nm- thanks. I was feeling in the valentine mood after my anniversary. That's why all this red :)

Monika said...

may his logic always protect him thru thick and thin

blessings and love

Lijy said...

so sweet.. Bhagwanji will surely take care of him.

lots of hugs for dear Ansh.

Monika said...

@Monika- Hope his logic protcts all the kids

@Lijy- I'll hug him extra

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

I love their logic, their faith and their innocence! God bless him!