Tuesday, May 13, 2008

White Shirts


Come summers, & I love the colour "white", especially crisp white shirts. I don't have too many- just 3, out of which I regularly wear just one. One is a little dressy, so I keep it for a special occasion in office or an important meeting. Another is not actually a shirt , but a linen blouse. I think it's too casual for office wear. Maybe I can wear it on Saturdays. Here is a picture a white shirt that I really loved!!Gotta buy ne more for myself in the next "sale" in pantaloons or westside or shopper's stop.
I only buy when a "sale" is on. I love the bargain!

1 comment:

4handfulls said...

I love a nice white dress shirt too! I have not had a nice fitting one in some time, I'm always too scared to wear them out with the kids!