Ansh had a blast in his party yesterday. We started on the wrong foot. Abhi had messed up with the timings for invitations, so the guests started arriving before the planned time. We were stll in our work clothes & had to change real fast. Thankfully, Ambika (Ansh's aunt & also school teacher) arrived early & helped me get Ansh dressed up & prepared. She was the one who organised a game for the kids too-passing the pillow. Kids loved the game. The Khoi bag was a success.
We had a glitch. There was some problem with the electric meter which had started sparking. So we had to switch off all the ACs. It was very very humid. So everyone was sweaty & hot.
We were completely drained by the end of the day & just flopped into bed!
Got to do a whole lot of organising today after work! Phew!


5 comments:
Hey... although a bit late, do wish cute little Ansh a belated Happy birthday! Hope he had a nice time on that special day. :-)
Would you like to invite me to read your other blog, heartoverhead?
Thanks Punam...:) Ansh had a good time on his birthday.
I think I need some time to share my other blog.At present it is not accessible to anyone except myself. I need to sort out a lot of issues in my head & heart.Life is tough yaar!
The cake looks awesome! And the kids sure seem to have had lots of fun!
Phew..I've so much to read on Monika!! How I wish I knew about this blog earlier!
But as they say better late than never :)
nm: you are a sweetie. i've never had to many people reading my blog......its been more about writng to myself. It feels great to be read though!
Post a Comment