Ansh has started his summer camp from today in his previous school, "Young Learners". I went to drop him today & since we were a little early, I took some pictures inside. The kids are going to so crafts, dance , drama etc. Look alike fun. Hope Ansh has a good time. Its only for 2.5 hours. So I'll be dropping him everyday on my way to office & he will be picked up by "dada" at 12:30. Ansh seemed happy about the summer camp. I think he was happy about the prospect of meeting his old friends & aunties. After I left him inside & them later went in to check on him , he was asking me as to where his"aunties "were. From the list of children I could make out that there are going to be at least 20 kids in the summer camp from ages 3 to 7 years.They were there from different schools. I could read "modern high" in several places. That means Ansh could continue going in this summer camp for 3 more years.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment