Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Toys



Ansh has got several new toys for his birthday & now for the next few weeks he'll be pretty occupied with them. There are several toys which require adult supervision/help to play. .......like the one above given by Jhony & Gullu Chachus. Its a racing track which we set up yesterday.
:)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Hi Monika,
Thanks for the visit!we too just celebrated my daughter's 7th birthday.PHEW!! :-) The kids loved it though.
I remember my son Atul too was fascinated with trains at Ansh's age.(Atul is 10 now)
Belated birthday wishes to Ansh.
Cheers
Preeti (Just a mother of two)

Monika said...

Thanks Ps. It was very hectic for us but as long as teh kids enjoy, the purose is served. I love the name "Atul". I had named my cousin "Atul". He is 18 now. :)