So Ansh has graduated from a kid who used to hate brushing to one who loves to brush with the entire family's toothbrush.....Yeah I know its unhealthy & all but what can one do if he does it behind my back. Yesterday I caught him with 5 tooth brushes, brushing his teeth with one tooth brush after another till he had used them all. & he was also using 3 tooth pastes. In fact he was trying to fill water into one of the tooth paset tubes.....lol. We've reached an age where we cannot leave Ansh un-supervised for very long.
Just a few days ago , Ansh broke two of the painted bottles that I had got from China & her maid almost lost her job since she was not with him like she was supposed to be.

4 comments:
happy raising a toddler!
ha ha ha.. not one but 5 toothbrush? may be he want his teeth to be cleaned throughly :-D
somehow, i cannot subscribe to ur blog... my gogle reader says "No feed available for "http://pourmyheart.blogspot.com/atom.xml.""
too bad... :(
-xh- : I don't know what the problem is. I tried subscribing to a feed from my blog & it happened.
Ansh has had lots of teeth problems...... but I am sure this had nothing to do with use of 5 toothbrushes. He was just bored of using one I guess..lol.
Post a Comment