Saturday, May 31, 2008

Renee's birthday


Yesterday we went to Renee's first birthday party in Fort William. It was a great place for a party. Spacious! & the parents did a good job in ornaising a fabulous party. Ansh had a great time. He played games & got 2 tatoos which he is sporting till today.
Abhi was feeling very sad for the tatoo artist. Such talent & he works for just Rs 500 for a party. He could draw anything the kids demanded in less than 2 minutes.
Ansh fisrt demanded a superman , which was difficult enough. His second demand was a "bhoot"(ghost). I thought the artist will now be stumped, but no, he did that in just a few seconds. ........:)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

~nm said...

Hey! You have had a blog all this while and you didn't tell me!!! Now Mumma needs one big swat on her bums..right? :D

GOod that you have at least shared it now :P

Here these tattoo artists charge between 750 to 1000 for about 2 hours which is not bad if you see.

P.S. Can I link up your blog from my blogroll?

Monika said...

Arre, I thought i mentioned to u or maybe, since i comment on your blog i thought u'll know....lol.
sure, u can swat me..:)
Sure, u can blogroll me.....yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai??

~nm said...

Ohh yes! One big swat! You never told me!! And you hadn't shared your profile earlier when I had last checked. The other day I just clicked on your name just by chance and saw not one but 2 blogs!!!

Swati said...

Nice tatoos ..Very neat!

Monika said...

nm: that was a big swat. my bottom is hurting.lol

swati:Yeah, i was very impressed with the tatoos myself. Hey, i have blog rolled you. Hope that's ok?

WhatsInAName said...

Lovely tatoos those!
I feel sad for them too but thats how life is!