Saturday evening we took Ansh for Ice Age 3 & all three of us had a blast. We enjoyed the movie as much as Ansh. He was super excited & kept commenting throughout the movie & narrated his own cute version to his Nani is the interval. We ate a tub of popcorn which was so good. Sometimes I think I can go for a movie just for the cheese popcorn. Why isn't this cheese powder available in stores? Or is it? Tell me if anyone knows coz it's the first thing that I am craving besides Kala Jamuns in the beginning.We visited the candy store after the movie & Ansh selected his share of candies. He loves to do this. We then bought a pair of lovely piglet slipper for him & headed home.
Late at night , just when we were about to have our dinner, Abhi remembered that it was the "First Night" of his friend Gautam & so we rushed to do some Masti. The room was decked up with flowers & balloons & we lit some lovely scented candles for them & took a lots of pics of the couple in lovely sexy poses. I was so happy to be a part of all the fun. It did not matter that I was the only female amongst a host of Gautam's male friends. At least Sonia had company. As is the tradition, the friends demanded goodies from the groom's mom before they let the groom enter into his lovely room & she obliged. I was so happy to get my share ..lol. We returned home late at night, bone tired.
The next days we I did some house cleaning in the morning & relaxed in the afternoon while Abhi struggled to make a "First Aid Box" for Ansh's class. He took 3 hours & made a perfect one with a shoe box. I love his craft skills & I love the fact that I am left out of it as I do not have even one creative bone in my body as far as Art & Craft is concerned.Here's hubby dear working hard.
That evening we went to a marriage reception of Abhi's cousin & it was a fabulous party at the Park Hotel. As usual Abhi got confused about the venue & we ended up at HHI instead . Thankfully the Park is not very far. I even danced a little at Abhi's insistence but did not strain myself much. I was happy to sit back & relax& see Abhi having the time of his life which he usually has when he is down a few vodkas. The bride was dressed in a lovely white gown & it was a pleasure to watch her "bindass" attitude as she posed for the shutterbugs. At one point she even shoved the groom out of the way to have some individual poses clicked. I wanted to go back in time & reverse the awfully coy & shy bride that I was. We retuned back well past midnight.
Thankfully Monday was a light day in spite of the "Budget" which I think is highly overrated by the media. In the evening, I waded through ankle deep waters to reach home which was scary coz I did not want to have a fall but it was fun just the same. I love the monsoons.
Today the first half was spent in a seminar on Budget Analysis though there is nothing much to analyse this time. It was more of a socialising exercise accompanied by good food.
Ansh is doing well & refuses to accompany us to our late night sojourns for which I am grateful. I am quite particular about his sleep times when he ha school the next day especially since he does not nap for a minute during the day. He is doing well at school & I am glad I do not have to spend time as of now with his studies. I did try to have him finish some of his unfinished worksheets on Sunday afternoon but it was one very tough job. I eventually gave up.
The tiredness & nausea continues, especially since I am sleep deprived most days. Waiting for some relief soon.

6 comments:
Good to hear that you're enjoying :)
And take care :)The nausea, me elder sis says I'l understand it when I reach that stage...guess I agree :D
@Meira- Yes, ur sis is right :)
U r really hvng gr8 weekends Monika :) Hugs 2 u :)
Where r ur pics dear? I wanna c the glowing u plssss :)
And u did get ur feet tapping ;)
good to know u are having a ball
and that cheese i had once got one cheese popcorn microwave pack and it was pretty good when i go to the store this weekend i will check the brand name and send it to u
and as for the nausea there is no running away from it, i just hope it dies for u in the 2nd sem for me it never did till the date i delivered :(
I just got tired reading all this! Take care girl. And I'm glad you're fit and fine to be leading such a hectic life. *Touch wood*
@Swaram- The glow is gone & my skin is breaking out like a teenager's.
@Monika-Thanks.I'll wait for the brand name
@D- Same here D
Post a Comment