Friday, July 10, 2009

Kambakht Ishq

Mom is here for a couple of days on her way to Singapore for helping in my bro's wife's delivery. We took both moms for "Kambakht Ishq" yesterday. What a mindless, total masala flick. All of us enjoyed , even Ansh. He was having a hearty laugh at all of the guffaws as if he could understand anything. Ansh has got addicted to the tub now & does not take popcorn in any other form. What a bonus for me. :)
Oh and Kareena's wardrobe is super hot in the movie, right down to the shoes & clutches. They are drool-worthy!!

Prgnancy Update: My clothes have started to feel a little tighter now......Hurray!! Though I am still able to fit into my old jeans, I am more comfortable with keeping the top button open. The nausea is a bit better too *touchwood*. I have a host of tests to take tomorrow including the Double Marker Test.

7 comments:

Swaram said...

A nice update overall :)
Cool that all of u got 2 see KI 2gether n Ansh njoyed it too :)

Yay for the tight jeans. Glad that nausea is better and gud wishes for the tests :)

Meira said...

Goody..and alla best.
I'm so waiting for Harry Potter. Such a huge fan :D

Monika said...

@Swaram- thnaks :)

@Meira- I am so not into Harry Potter. Never got around to reading the books.Unfortunate!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Good news about the nausea coming under control!

And hugs and good luck for all your tests! :)

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

saw your blog.thought should tell you how simple u put matters across.good luck in your tests

Neera said...

Hey congratulations dear ..that is such wonderful news abt ur pregnancy ..let me catch up with ur other posts for the updates, Ansh's reaction etc ..very happy for u :) How were the tests?

Monika said...

@M4- Maybe I had spoken too soon :(

@Lakshmi- Thanks & welcome here :)

@Neera- Thanks Neera. The tests were fine :)