Friday, July 17, 2009

Ultrasound.

Last week I took a "Double Marker" test for Down's syndrome. I'll get the report next week. But that's not what this post is about. This is about the ultrasound that was part of the test. It was a great experience. We saw the baby so clearly that it was surreal. It was sucking it's thumb & being naughty. It was sitting down & so I had to lie on my side twice to get it to come it a lying down position. I had tears in my eyes & Abhi too was overwhelmed.

9 comments:

4handfulls said...

So exciting! I hope you are feelign well these days :)

Meira said...

:)
Each experience is one of its kind, isn't it . Take care :)

Alok said...

Hey..do ask for those scans on digital media from your doctor......something I forgot at the time of my wife's scans........actually thought of blogging came very late after my daughter grew to be a 15 days old girl......

Later, all i could do was to scan the old US scan reports.....for this post

http://reveda.blogspot.com/2009/03/13th-march-now-then_16.html

Monika said...

@Cherie-Thanks. No, not too well.

@Meira- Yes.So true:)

@Alok- Thanks. I'll keep in mind from next time onwards. :)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

How absolutely wonderful! It is such an overwhelming experience!

Swaram said...

That's such a nice experience :) Take care :)

Monika said...

@M4 & Swaram- yes :)

D said...

How sweet! Did you take Ansh along as well?

Monika said...

@D- No, went when he was in school. Hope I can take him to the next one.