Friday, July 24, 2009

My Bean

Yesterday was my doc appt & he reassured that everything is on track. I do need to start eating better now coz I haven't gained any weight till now. So, I am trying. I have even started taking a glass of cold milk in the night.(I hate milk) Helps with the heartburn too.
Here's the first picture of my little bean.

8 comments:

Swaram said...

Such a touching moment Monika :)
N eat well ok ;)

Same pinch - I hate milk too :P

Monika said...

awww so sweet... touch wood

and try curd if u dont like milk... how abt milkshakes with a little ice cream added

Meira said...

Don't know head or tail about them ultrasounds :D
But it sounds exciting :)
and go right now and eat something. GO eat. Go go go :D

Monika said...

@Swaram- I have tears every time I see this.

@Monika- Will try milkshakes. Am taking curd with lunch everyday.:)

@Meira- :) Trying to constantly eat now.

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Such a wonderful, wonderful moment!

I had severe nausea the second time round. The only things that helped were cold coffee milkshakes, cold fruit shakes and ice-cream. Try adding a bit of flavour to the cold milk, might make it go down better.

Monika said...

@M4- Oh yes, I am adding rose syrup. It tastes fine with it. I'll try the others that you have suggested :)

Mama - Mia said...

awwwwwwwww! :)

Monika said...

@Abha :)