Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A taste of things to come.

Yesterday , Ansh's Dadi was pulling his leg by saying that Khushi will be her daughter. This got Ansh really mad & he insisted that Khushi will be his Mommy's daughter.To this Dadi said that she would do all the work for Khushi & so her claim is justified. Ansh then told his Dadi that he won't let her even touch Khushi though she would have to do all her work.
Now, that is being one very posessive brother.

And can you all imagine ,these days Ansh has been drawings lots of animals within animals. Each animal he draws is pregnant. It's amazing & heart-warming :)

10 comments:

Swaram said...

He is such a wonderful boy Monika.
Pass on my hugs to him, will ya?

N share those animal pics no plzzzzz :)

Monika said...

Aww I will pass on the hugs Swaram. Now, I hope to find some pics intact.

Smitha said...

That is the sweetest elder brother in the making :)

Hugs to him!

Monika said...

@Smita- Awww.......yes.

Mama - Mia said...

thats so cute!! :) i love this kids imagination and observation!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

I am loving these 'big-brother-to-be' anecdotes! He's going to be amazing with his sibling!

And I am so blown away by his subjects for art. It really does show what is upper-most in his mind right now! :)

Iya said...

so cute, a possesive bro drawing preg animals. How old is he?

Monika said...

@Mama-Mia- It's amazing Isn't it.

@M4- I don't wnt to miss anything of this phase!

@Iys- He's 5

Artnavy said...

how sweet!!

anush has been drawing a family of 4!!

Monika said...

@Art-Aww..aren't these kids so sweet ?