Monday, December 21, 2009

Update

This must be the longest break I have taken from blogging in quite a while. The first week of Dec was spent in preparing for the wedding we were to attend in Delhi; and the second week in attending the wedding . Here's a dekho- a picture of cousins gathered together at the wedding.


The last week I spent resting at home as per doc's advise. ......nothing to worry about but just to be on the safe side as I felt some kind of contractions which probably were just movements.

Today I joined back work after a break of 15 days & it's not been too tough.

I am in week 36 now & getting impatient. But hoping that the baby stays put for some more time to get healthy & gain weight.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Monika said...

u look gorgeous :) i love saree

Unknown said...

u are positively glowing!! :)
take care of ur health .. n fingers crossed.. Lil P was born in my 36th week of my pregnancy!! :)

Sandhya said...

Hi Monika...nice to see u back...u r glowing...!

Monika said...

@Monika- Aww Thanks. I loved dressing up for the wedding.

@ MindfulMeanderer- Really? Were there complications in P's birth? Can u share your birth story?

@Sandhya- Thanks :) Glad to be back

D said...

You look great in the pic! Absolutely radiant. Is it going to be a girl? :)

Swaram said...

Thatz a beautiful pic monu :) Glad to c u bk :) Hv a nice n safe time!

Monika said...

@D & Swaram- Thanks

Mama - Mia said...

you are glowing!! gorgeous as always!

hugs!

Monika said...

@Abha- Thanks :)

PG said...

I think glowing is just the right thing. You're looking good.

Monika said...

@PG- Thanks PG