8th Jan- That's the date given by my Gynae for the C-section. It's a good 15 days before my due date of 23rd Jan but as per my ultrasound, my placenta is already Grade-3. That means the baby will be better off outside earlier. It leaves us with just 2 weeks to mentally prepare ourselves.........I am excited & nervous at the same time. Just plan to take one day at a time now. I am planning to continue to work till the week starting 4th. Just hoping things go as per plan.
Ansh is super excited & I feel so happy to see his enthusiasm. His Christmas holidays have started & he has to join back school on 7th Jan. In a way it's good that he'll be busy at least for half a day when we are in the hospital.
Ansh is also very excited about Christmas. He is being an extremely good boy to impress Santa. Santa is bringing him his desired game, "Tumbling Monkeys" this year . The Christmas Tree is up & waiting for the present :)
Here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas. Hope u all have a great day tomorrow :)
6 years ago

11 comments:
merry xmas monika.... all the best, i am so excited to hear the date... will call u in a bit
and the tumbling monkeys its a great game :D
ahhhh! 8th jan is a good date!! :) Suddenly its all so exciting rt?? Aww.. i want a 2nd baby too! (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) to u n ansh n the lil 1.. TC.
@Monika- :)
@ MindfulMeanderer- Oh yes, exciting & frightening.
OMG Monika! I'm so nervous and excited for you! Take care sweetie.
Hey Monika..Im so excited! I can see so many similarities...my c secn was 15 days before due date, and I continued working upto the week of the surgery. You are correct about Ansh. I was very happy that I would deliver during Appu's vacation. But it turned out a bit difficult since I had an extra task of having to keep her occupied the whole day! Wish u all the very best and look forward to the updates.
Hey Monika, best wishes from my side! Take care...
And have a great Christmas!
Wish you all the best Monika !
Oh goody! Capricorn baby arriving with the new year :) All the best and take care!
@D- It's so heartwarming to hear you all so excited for me :)
@Sandhya- thanks :)Hope it goes as smooth as yours
@Uma , Swati, Starry- Thanks :)
WOW! Wishing you All The Best, Monika!
Hugs and Happy New Year! Which you are surely going to have! :-)
@pg- yes, thanks :). Hoping for a smooth sailing
Post a Comment