Today I have an Ultrasound..........perhaps my last one.....& tomorrow is my doc's appointment when I might get a date for my C- section. I hope it's in Jan rather than Dec. 2010 sounds like a good year to be born in. :)
Things are getting tougher as I am not able to do the easiest of things on my own now. Bending is a problem & to top it all I have pubic bone pain also know as Pubic Symphysis Diastasis. Did not have it when pregnant with Ansh. So it's something very disturbing. Nights are particularly difficult as changing sides & getting up & off the bed is particularly painful. But I still consider myself lucky that it's been a pretty smooth ride for me.
I am loving the baby's movements in these last few weeks. The movements are visible now & I can feel the little fists jabbing at my insides.
While on bed rest , I sorted out a few of the baby necessities...........cloth diapers, a few dresses, sweaters etc. Now I need to buy a cupboard to fit all of these in.
We are still undecided about the name. For a boy we have shortlisted "Kabir" & "Veer". For a girl, it would be "Khushi". We are looking for other names too. Any suggestions?
6 years ago

9 comments:
Khushi is a beautiful name...so is Aarushi...I was so taken up by this name that I named my son Aarush! For boys.. Arnav, Akshit..let me think over a few more..!
You should stick to Khushi: it's such a happy name! And don't bother with the boys' names - I have a strong feeling it's going to be a girl :)
I love Kabir and Khushi :)
I hope the scan went well! When is the date? Gud luck mons :)
@Sandhya- Thanks Sandhya. I love your suggestions. :)
@D- We'll know very soon :)
@Swaram- 8th Jan :)
so Cubby might have his namesake then?! :)
love all the names!
cheers!
abha
@Abha- Yes , seems like that :)
Khushi is a beautidul name, no doubt. And I like Kabir too.
@PG-Thanks. No suggestions?
Congratulations on the baby - read the news on Swaram's blog.
Hope your SPD is better. I had it when I was pregnant with my daughter and had to go on crutches for the last 3 weeks of the pregnancy. But the good news is that it disappeared almost as soon as she was born. Hope you are better now.
Post a Comment