Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009

It's been such a great year ,

The year I got pregnant again & enjoyed every bit of the pregnancy
The year I saw my son grow into a confident & even more loving boy
The year the relationship with my hubby further strengthened
The year I had fun with friends like never before
The year I was more mentally at peace than several preceeding ones
The year I learnt to be more patient, more accommodating, more independent
The year I became a Bua (aunt) twice over.

There is so much to look forward to as I welcome 2010.

But I'll miss you 2009.Of all the things I'll miss, I'll miss my pregnancy the most.



Here's wishing all of you a great 2010.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

4handfulls said...

You are such a beautiful mom to be! May many great things come your way in the new year!

Monika said...

@Cherie- Aww thanks :)

An Indian's Makeup Blog said...

Happy New Year !

Swaram said...

Wow! This hs been a lovely yr na Monu :) May 2010 bring vivid colours of joy in ur life :)

Monika said...

@An Indian's Makeup Blog - Thanks :)

@Swaram-Yes Swaram,it's indeed been a lovely year. So much to look forward to now

PG said...

you are looking so good there, touch wood!