Thursday, January 31, 2008

Papa

Papa arrived yesterday for his Board Meeting. I went to meet him in his new guest house in wood street. Abhi joined us later & we went to Kwality for a hearty dinner & great conversation. Ansh did not come coz it was really cold outside & papa was at home to take care of him. Today is papa's meeting & he'll leave tomorrow. Since today we have 2 marriages to attend, we won't be able to meet papa. He as to leave tomorrow morning.
Mom & Chachi sent so much stuff for us. Mom sent me a sari & undies (lol) & utensils & dryfruits for Ansh. Chachi sent a bed sheet set, toys for Ansh & a clock. Papa got some diaries for Abhi too.
We went home yesterday & Ansh was asleep in Shweta's room. So, yesterday the whole day I could not meet him. Today he got up before I left & of course accompanied me to office.

No comments: