Mahima & Navin arrived last evening. Today is Mahima's birthday. They are having a havan in their house & we'll be meeting at night for dinner.
Today again I have to take Ansh for the doctor's appointment. Abhi would be sending him in the car & I'll take him alone to the doctor's today. From there I plan to go to Forum to buy a couple of sweaters for Ansh & then to Mahima's place.
Yesterday I bought some flowers, a belt and a clutch from Nik Nish. Then I went to Spyker in the evening to collect Abhi's jeans. From there I went to Rupahli since they are having their anniversary sale. I did not like anything there. I also felt that the people there were not very willing to show stuff. I was told that this is what happens in the evening, so probably I should come in the morning hours. They open at 7 in the morning.Anyways, I feel that since I did not like anything today, its unlikely I'll like anything in the morning. It seemed very expensive too. Pretty normal looking saris were coming in 4000.
I did some packing yesterday. Reminds me that I have to buy a black petticoat today. I could not locate it yesterday. I'll request Abhi to buy it for me. He is a sweetheart. Yesterday in fact he bought warmers for all three of us from Bagri Market.
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment