Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Ansh sick

So I went back home yesterday to a sleeping baby who woke up as soon as he heard my voice. MIL told me that he was ok teh whole day except that he did not want to eat anything much. Soon though he puked all over the bed & was immediately given a dose of "ONDEM"(5ml).He dd not want to have anything except "Shikanji". So he had a glass of that. In the night he only had some Snackies biscuits. I checked his temperature before bed & it was 100.1. So we gave him calpol(7ml) & cetzine(5ml) and he fell asleep. He seemed in the morning but by afternoon he was again feverish at 100. So another dose of Calpol has been given. I am sure its only because of the vomitting that the fever has come. We are in consatnt touch with the doctor over phone. Tomorrow he has a picnic at Horticulture graden & i hope he'll be well enough to attend

No comments: