

We had a great New Year's Eve. We went to the "Shisha" party at Nalban, the usual one that we have been going to for the past 2 years. It was great as usual. The theme this time was "High Tide". The dance floor was like a ship. We were the early birds & arrived at the venue at 9:30 pm. We were greeted with a tatoo artist from whom I got a cute tattoo done on my leg with poster colours. Then the girls got paper bracelets & the guys got paper necklaces to wear. The welcome drink was vodka with daab in earthen glasses......it felt like tequila shots. I did not drink much- just a glass of red wine, 2 tequila shots & a few sips of gud gud gud gud vodka.
The gud gud gud gud vodka was the best part. One was made to stand under the high bar couter with a pipe in mouth & the cute bartender would then pour vodka thru the pipe & shout gud gud gud gud......oh it was so good!
After a few shots we were on the dance floor.We had a great time. Abhi as usual was "high"! He picked me up high on several occasions...lol. No, this time he did not drop me like last time.
It was really cold. I am glad I carried my stole. However towards the end I had to wear Abhi's coat when the effect of the alcohol started wearing off. The group was great as usual. There was Gaurav with Amrita , the 2 Goyal brothers with their wives & 2 other couples that we met for the first time but were very friendly & sweet. I also me Ajay & Priyanka at the party, so that was nice.
Got back home at 4 am. Then I gifted Abhi a Giordano watch that I had bought for him. I think he liked it .
The gud gud gud gud vodka was the best part. One was made to stand under the high bar couter with a pipe in mouth & the cute bartender would then pour vodka thru the pipe & shout gud gud gud gud......oh it was so good!
After a few shots we were on the dance floor.We had a great time. Abhi as usual was "high"! He picked me up high on several occasions...lol. No, this time he did not drop me like last time.
It was really cold. I am glad I carried my stole. However towards the end I had to wear Abhi's coat when the effect of the alcohol started wearing off. The group was great as usual. There was Gaurav with Amrita , the 2 Goyal brothers with their wives & 2 other couples that we met for the first time but were very friendly & sweet. I also me Ajay & Priyanka at the party, so that was nice.
Got back home at 4 am. Then I gifted Abhi a Giordano watch that I had bought for him. I think he liked it .

No comments:
Post a Comment