Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Ansh sick

Abhi took Ansh to the doctor yesterday. The doctor was not too worried abt his fever & vomitting. He said to continue the medicines. What the doctor was concerned abt was the shape of Ansh's ribs. They look slightly inflated & the doctor said it could be "pigeon chest". I did some research on the internet yesterday & found out that it is an abnormality which does not affect the health much except that the patient will have more breathlessness than others. But it has really disturbed me to no end. We need to get Ansh's chest x-ray done today. Doc siad that it cud also be due to vitamin c & d deficiency. So he has given those vitamins for a month. I had in fact got Ansh ready for his school picnic today in the morning but I did not send him coz he was looking so down & quiet. The one silver lining is that after months of searching we 've today employed a nice lady to take care of Ansh. Shje'll come in the early morning & leave at night. I hope she stays on now.

No comments: