Monday, August 13, 2007

Ansh's cough, 2 movies

I've been really busy these past 10 days.
We saw 2 movies on the last 2 Saturdays- Gandhi, My Father & Chak de India. Both are great movies & we loved them! Saw the first one with Amit & second with Aashu. Took Ansh for Chake De & he loved it!
There was a review meeting on 9th & 10th. That kept me busy at work.

My baby has been sick since 2 days now. Abhi took him to the doctor saturday morning. He has a bad cough & cold & sometimes slight fever too. It's not getting any better. He was coughing badly today too. Today we did not send him to school.
Last Sunday I took Ansh to the parks as I had earlier resolved. Abhi did not want to accompany us, so I took him alone. WE went to Elloit Park & then to the other park.We had a good time. Ansh walked all the way. We also saw musical fountains.
& yes, I got a hair cut yesterday from A.N.Jon. Paid 450. Not bad. Got a little fringe too. I also bought a top from Wills Lifestyle. Also had got one earlier in the week.
Last week was also Giri's birthday. So we went to his house for dinner.

No comments: